Monday, July 14, 2008

Reflection I

So I have a much better understanding of what I need to do to be caught up in my class now that I was able to visit the lecture today. Last week and this week have been incredibly busy but I'm glad for the Calculus AP institute last week. I learned a lot. What have I learned in here? Well I am learning a lot about the features of Google that's for sure. I didn't know about Blogger or the documents page and the file sharing capabilities. I'm sure I'll get some more out of Google as well. It seems like a great place for students to do work on projects and share resources. There is a wealth of online and electronic resources for me to use in my class next year. Looking back at last year my class seems so dry. I hope to really liven things up with support tools next year, I'm glad I still have a month to prepare.

No comments: